Hjc I-70 Tas Mc216h White/blue Helmet
The i70 is a modern and sleek sport-touring helmet composed of HJC's advanced polycarbonate material. The full-face shell is noticeably more compact and lighter than its predecessor, the IS-17. The i70 features an inner, drop-down sun visor with a new, easy-to-use lever. Top vents optimize ventilation into the interior air channels and out through the exterior exhaust vent with an aerodynamic spoiler design.
• Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Lightweight, Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
• Vision Plus (+10mm) Wide Visor provides enhanced visibility
• Sun Shield with Wider-Vision: Better peripheral vision, helps to reduce eye strain and excellent sun light blocking with Scratch-resistant
• Powerful Air-flow Ventilation and Exhaust; five lower vents and top vents. Airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
• Micro Buckle: Quick-release and adjustable
• Ultra-quick, simple and secure visor ratchet system
• Pinlock pin ready visor, Pinlock included
Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labelling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
• All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
• Anti-fog lens Pinlock® ready shield
Sun Shield: HJ-V9
Integrated Sun Visor: Improved peripheral vision and excellent sunlight blocking help to reduce eye strain. Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coated.
• Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odour-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric
• Removable Interior
• Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System
HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
3 Year Warranty
The warranty is applicable to manufacturer's defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).