Terry Currey - Clothing Specialist
- Bike Style? “Anything as long as it makes me smile”
- Dream Bike? Another Ducati 996, this time a 996SPS please
- Racing? Road racing, Moto GP
- Films / Books / Music? The Blues Brothers / sporting biographies / Foo Fighters
Terrys two wheeled life started out in 1974 with a Yamaha RD 125, primarily as a cheap mode of transport. His Dad had bikes so was he exposed at a young age.
He has had quite a few bikes and will gladly tell you them, off the top of his head, in order. Most recently he has owned a run of Ducati, namely a 748, 996S, and two ST4S.
Terry has been working in the motorcycle trade since 2001, at M&P, Riverside and Bikers World.
He says “Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional”
No arguments there!
- Currently rides... 2001 Ducati ST4S